You know you are over tired when...

tiredmommy

(join me, now!)

*Your husband is swearing in the kitchen because the dishwasher is leaking; and you roll over and go back to sleep.

*You go to spray your hair and use the Dr Scholl's foot spray instead. Oh well, at least I won't be called "stinky head" today.

I need more coffee.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...You begin to call your daughter by your son's name...

...You put salt in your coffee, and it's not even in the same kind of shaker...

trinityroyal

You put the milk jug in the microwave, and the plate of food to be heated up for breakfast in the fridge.

You put on a dress, realize that with a giant pregnant belly it's WAY too short, and then just throw a pair of jeans under it and pretend it's a "tunic". Wear the ensemble to the office because you just don't care...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Pretty funny. I like the foot spray on your hair. Let us know how it keeps the hair in place but I am glad you won't be "stinkyhead". (such a great kid name).

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You're standing there staring off into space and grab the 1/2 and 1/2, which was actually sugar and dump the whole thing into your cup of coffee.

Almost consider drinking it... but dump it into a bowl because you just can't waste it! There was cream already in it!
And no they do not resemble each other at all! LOL
Step2 we were thinking alike this a.m. or not thinking.

Stinkyhead!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Even worse was the fact that I couldn't find my keys this morning.

They were in the bag of frozen stuff I needed to bring to work. I guess they fell in when I got back from the grocery last night.

Sigh. I'm blonde. Well, under the red anyway.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You know you're over-tired when you put the single-serve plastic coffee filter basket on your coffee cup, put the filter paper in, add the coffee, and start to pour the hot water in, only to realize -- as the water gushes all over the counter -- that your coffee cup is up. side. down. :p

mstang67chic

Going Green
*You go to spray your hair and use the Dr Scholl's foot spray instead. Oh well, at least I won't be called "stinky head" today.

I need more coffee.

My mom says you need to send it in to the people who do the Maxine cards. Instead of tired, she said You know you're getting old when....

Erm...not that YOU'RE getting old. Mom just figured they would be able to use it with old and not tired.

flutterby

Fly away!
When you're ride (son's girlfriend) walks into the room and asks if you're ready to go and you ask, go where? (The CT scan this morning)

When your son wakes you up 15 minutes before your alarm is to go off and you contemplate digging a hole for him in the backyard. I had 15 more minutes, darn it!!!

KTMom91

My mom decided to color her hair, and chose a pretty red that looked nice on the box. She came home, put the color on, and was all PO'd because there was no change.

Instead of putting the color tube in the developer, she put the creme rinse in there.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You realize you are over tired when....

You call your office to let them know you are late because you your car's radiator hose is shot - and your boss answers the phone and you say 1/2 asleep "I'm going to be a little late my car is broke down." as polite as you can. and he says "Okay get here when you can." and you think you have turned off your cell phone and laid it down then turn to your husband who is trying to figure out how to fix the Model T - and frustrated you say to the phone "You cheap turd if you paid me more I could afford a decent car instead of having a 20 year old vehicle that nickles and dimes me to death, but noooo you pay the pooper in the office top wages to sit in his office and pick his nose" and then you hear "Hello?" and realize - you never hung up.

And then I decided to go in and spray my mouth with Dr. Scholls powder since apparently I have foot in mouth disease.