You Know Your House Is Dirty When.....

F

flutterbee

Fran, mine's similar.

You know you're house is dirty when you want to put your shoes ON to walk into the kitchen.

I emptied the dishwasher yesterday. There are only 2 of the tall glasses in my cupboard. I looked at difficult child and asked her how many glasses are in her room. 2 or 3 she says. Uh huh. I'm thinking more. I have 8 of those tall glasses. When difficult child cleans her room, it generally means a fill up of the dishwasher, too.

OK. I have to go vacuum now. :tongue:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am trying to talk myself into just waiting until we move... why clean when we are moving??? In 5 months!!! I tell myself but I need to start packing, cleaning would just get in the way...
husband and I, just last night before he left for Chicago, let Clemmey in the house... mud everywhere... the carpet that is slowly being destroyed by her, and previously by Indy... (Pee, poop, and they have torn little pieces of it up)
He just looked at me and said, "How much did it cost to put this in?"
Luckily it was the cheapest one they had... I said we can throw down those outdoors rugs we have... when Spring really hits!!!

I am so desperate to feel like it is clean in here that I open the doors and let the freezing cold air in just to "freshen" the place up...
I hate carpet!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I've been wearing my shoes for these past moths so I don't chance stepping in something on the kitchen floor. When Gracie had accidents 90 percent were in the ktchen. Good for clean up. But I have one of those floors that it is actually hard to see stuff on. So the bad part was it was usually found by someone stepping in it. :tongue: Mopping only seemed to keep it under control.

It is nice to know that the world is not made up of Mrs Cleavers. :rofl: