You need a strong stomach to view this

klmno

i saw something about this yesterday. Apparently, after he shot her, he shot himself- with a shotgun. They said it was a miracle that they both survived. Then, she actually pleaded with the court to give him a lenient sentence, after the judge said he couldn't give the guy the max because he'd never been in trouble before. I hope this woman has found a very good therapist.

TerryJ2

Me, too. What he put her through ...

I don't know if it's good or bad that he used the wrong kind of gun ... What a sorry case.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The agony he put her thru........never been in trouble or not.....he should've gotten life without parole. Think of what he'll do to his next victim when he gets out. *shudder*

TLC or Discovery Health had another woman on who's husband attempted to kill her and blew away most of her face, african american lady. Until I saw your post, I'd been hoping it was her that had had the transplant. Her guy got way more time. I think life, but he also murdered her mother to get to her. She speaks at DV shelters hoping to give others the courage to leave their own bad situations.

Doesn't look like they did a bad job overall. Wonder if they intend to do some touch ups later down the road. (didn't read the article, just looked thru the pics)

klmno

From what I saw yesterday, they said he would be getting out of prison about the time she's getting her last surgerical work, so I assume they plan to take a few more steps over time.

I think I have seen the other lady you spoke about too- that was sad as well- especially since she lost her Mom in it.