You'll never guess what happened!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just received a "HAD to call someone" phone call as well as permission to post as it will be a bit before she gets home.

But.....

Remember Janet's post about the lottery for the Egg Hunt at the White House?

JANET GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She'll be on later with more details but I had to post!

DammitJanet

Thanks for posting Stang!

I was so down and just forlorn since hearing about my dad. I had completely forgotten I had even entered the lottery for these tickets.

Today I opened my email and there it was...this email...from the website. I was almost afraid to even look. Then it said...we are excited to announce that you have been chosen..and I screamed! I went and grabbed Tony from another room and dragged him all the way to my computer and made him read the email with me...lol. Then I went and called Jamie and we all talked and decided how we would do this. I called Keyanas mom and made sure she could go...yes. Then we decided that it would be me and my daughter in law and we would take the girls.

I called my Dad and told him and he was just thrilled. What exciting news in a week that was really not so exciting!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet, if you don't have a video camera or someone who can loan you a video camera........then I'd try to rent one. This is an extraordinary event and you won't want to miss a single moment!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! What an awesome memory to have for the girls and you to share!!! :D :D :D

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
For religious reasons growing up, I've never been to any sort of Easter festivities. This sounds like a really fun opportunity for the kids. Enjoy!

Marguerite

So, Janet, please explain what is involved for a non-Yank. I gather it's the US version of a garden party with the Queen in the grounds of Buck House? Sounds marvellous!

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG - snorting at Suz's comment - cute.

JANET HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! OMG. SO...Do you get to meet Mr. & Mrs. Obama?? What are you going to wear?