your brain age

muttmeister

This is a neat thing that somebody sent me. It tells you your brain age. It doesn't know your chronological age so you have to do the comparison yourself but it's kinda fun.
The directions are in Japanese but all you do is click the start button and it counts down 3..2..2.. and then some numbers flash on the screen for barely a second. Then they disappear and circles appear where the numbers were. Your job is to click on the circles from the spots where the numbers were, going from the lowest number to the highest.
I did it several times and the lowest brain age I could get was 34 but I guess that's not too bad considering that I'll be 61 in December.
Really, it's just a fun time waster. Here's the link:

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm 24 at 44 - yah yah yah.........

:tongue:

add in premature denentia
and a dash of partheimerz?

I'm smokin!

Now if I could do something about things that sag. ;)

janebrain

Hi Mutt,
that was fun. I got mine down from 58 (I am 53) to 34 after playing 3 times. I think this game could get addictive but it is probably good for my aging brain!
Thanks,
Jane

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I was given this game along with a nintendo ds as a gift from a very good friend. I even went out to get brain age 2 because I didn't like the results from brain age 1.

At the prime age of 51, my brain age teeters from 78 to 83. Real impressive huh? I play it on a regular basis. Up to the apostrophe in Alzheimer's ~ have to stay away from that s.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
My brain age seems to be 58. Since I'm 44, I'm not exactly thrilled. lol

But this is one of the issues I have had since the brain injury. Honestly, I did much much better than I would've say 2 yrs ago. :D

DammitJanet

Hmmmm....Im in the late 50's myself...lol. I do ok with the 3 numbers but cant do the 4 number series at all. They are too much info for me to remember. Im sure there is a diagnosis in there somewhere...lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Okay, well, at 11:30pm, after spending the last 7 hours with difficult child's and driving 50 mile home, I'm 31 at 44 1/2... Wonder what it would be in the morning BEFORE my coffee and AFTER my coffee! I'll have to give it a try.

F

flutterbee

Earlier today before pain medications: mid-50's.

Just now on pain medications: 26

Guess there is something to that whole pain effecting the brain thing. (I only did it once each time.)

Do one that is visual-spatial though and you'll find me drooling in the corner in the fetal position.

meowbunny

True age 58. Brain age 24. I guess I'll take it but not too sure I want to be 24 again. Does that mean at age 24 my brain was non-functionng if it's only 24 now?