Your favorite CALMING phrase :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malika

EvanBaxter has someone done something terrible to you and you are seeking to vent your anger any way you can??

flutterby

Fly away!
Unlike you, I have a life that doesn't take place in my mother's basement and I don't need to entertain myself by trolling.

Marguerite

Don't worry. The mods have already been notified. But feel free. As I said before, the door's thataway. I really hope you never have to deal with raising a problem child. Other than yourself, of course. Although you're not doing very well with that, now are you?

MWM, how's the serenity? Have I got a movie for you... one of my country's best. Watching a good comedy can be a great de-stresser. Note, GOOD comedy. Not something weak like Evan Almighty.

Marg

Marguerite

Bingo. Or as we say Down Under, "Come in, spinner!"

You have given away a great deal about yourself. You're a kid. Male, of course. I'm estimating you're just beginning puberty, maybe you're as young as ten years old. If your parents haven't slapped a ban on computer use onto you, then it's about time they did, until you learn some manners.

There is a lot more you have revealed, but frankly I've got better things to do.

SuZir

Bingo. Or as we say Down Under, "Come in, spinner!"

You have given away a great deal about yourself. You're a kid. Male, of course. I'm estimating you're just beginning puberty, maybe you're as young as ten years old. If your parents haven't slapped a ban on computer use onto you, then it's about time they did, until you learn some manners.

I do think he is a bit older, he types too fast for 10 year old. 13 or 14. maybe even 15. He has found this site from mommy's computer (wonder why ;)) and is way past his bedtime. Should be grounded for a week and banned from computer for a month or two, I think.

flutterby

Fly away!
Grounded for a month, letter of apology, has to earn computer privileges back - and then, only under supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.