Your favourite magazine(s)

Pink Elephant

Is this your actual table, Pink?

If so, you realize you are hip and retro, right?

Hey, Pink, we just returned from the lake and I had a bunch of undies to hand wash this morning.

In honor of you, I threw caution to the winds and hung them all out to dry in the back yard!
It's not, SOT, but it's so, so close. Yes, we have a few old-fashioned, vintage things in our home. :)

SOT. I am so proud of you on the hanging! Yay! Speaking for myself, there's a feeling that never fails to come over me when I'm hanging laundry on an outdoor line. I think about the many homemakers and housewives before me that hung their unmentionables and things on the clothesline, and to think how many generations of mothers put their children through cloth diapers and dried them on a clothesline. Such a nostalgic feeling hanging laundry to dry.

Sort of makes me feel like I'm back living in the 60's and 70's again. :)

Pink Elephant

Oh, KTM, your Nancy Drew book collection sounds lovely! I read both Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys as a kid, and remember watching both on television (1970's).

Tired out

AppleCori..I am jealous of your table. My daughter would LOVE to have that retro table!
Magazines.. I used to get scrapbooking magazines like Making Memories and Creating Keepsakes . Also Reader's digest and Lady's Home and Cosmo. Now a days...nope no magazines. too many ads, and no time.

Pink Elephant

AppleCori..I am jealous of your table. My daughter would LOVE to have that retro table!
Magazines.. I used to get scrapbooking magazines like Making Memories and Creating Keepsakes . Also Reader's digest and Lady's Home and Cosmo. Now a days...nope no magazines. too many ads, and no time.
We promised to never get rid of our table. The old were built so well. Built to last, and nearly indestructible. Wipe-down with a cloth and cleaner and you're done.