Your most favorite guilty pleasure!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
No actually. I checked the site's author list and didn't see you on there. Just thought maybe you'd want to submit to it.

Pm me and I'll give you the details if you want.

Oh, and are you going to RT this year? I'm not...haven't made one yet. *sniffle* But...I've had some online friends grab me a lot of books and swag so that was cool!

And I MAY have been drunk dialed once or twice.

BusynMember

Naw. Can't afford it. Say "hi" to Sherri from Loose-Id and Wendi from Red Rose Publishing. I know they'll be there. I wish I *could* go. I went to the Eppies though and that was lots of fun. It was in Nevada. Where is RT this year?

My books are reviewed more by those who just review regular romance. I only did a few paranormals. "Kidnapped" was one, but I don't find paranormals my regular style. I AM writing a book called "My Sister the Ghost and Love Therapist" right now and I wrote a psychic book coming out at Red Rose in May, and I guess they are sort of paranormals. But worldbuilding is not my cup of tea. These stories take place on earth :redface:

tinamarie1

you ladies have great guilty pleasures!
mine would be a day at the spa (which is usually my mothers day present, but I count down the days until it gets here)
Lindt chocolates
and reality t.v. shows

house of cards

My guilty pleasures are Jelly Belly jellybeans, clothes shopping when I really don't have the extra cash, this computer and all the time I am on it (bad girl), and looking out of my back deck with a cup of coffee or tea. Actually they are all my sanity savers.

crazymama30

Bath and Body works body creams. Especially after I shaved my legs. I smell good all day. They are spendy, but I am worth it. Dansko shoes. I love them. My feet just start to get tired in them after 10 -11 hrs of a 12 hr shift. You can wear them with anything.

Well if it is food - eating the chocolate out of chocolate chip cookies! If is guilty - spending hours in Barnes and Noble Bookstore - without telling anyone where I am!!!