You're never going to believe what I bought...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Since husband's death & the ongoing construction I've had a hard time keeping up with my painting/drawing. Because my hands aren't busy I'm smoking almost half a pack a day versus 3 or 4.

I was scoping out something on Craig's List & came across this add for the SmokStik.

http://www.smokestikusa.com/index.htm

I'm hoping that using this will help me stop completely. If not, I'll look as cool as Leonardo DiCaprio. He uses this product - can I ask for a better representative. :cheerleader::rofl:

I really need to sleep on a more regular basis.

flutterby

Fly away!
I think that is a really cool idea. The only thing that would concern me is how much nicotine you are receiving. I know smoking is bad for my heart, but too much nicotine is, too. If you are accidentally getting too much nicotine...

Before my heart attack, I tried the patch and I smoked a couple of times and had crushing pain in my heart.

Lothlorien

Let me know how it works for you. We've been trying to get mother in law to get the ECiggarette, which appears to be very similar. She doesn't want to quit, but she has cut down. She needs to smoke after eating (no smoking in restaraunts) and dreads going on a plane, so if this was an alternative for her, she might do a lot better.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'd use the chantix again if I could afford it. Our insurance won't cover it. But the stuff works wonders for me once it gets to blood level......which is different for each person. I know some people complain about side effects. But I didn't really have any to speak of. And although the package said I should stop smoking after about 10 days......took me longer, more like 3 weeks.......but it was amazing how fast my need/want for a cigarette dropped as the days passed.

But then I couldn't afford the 2nd month and that was the end of that cuz I'd only been without cigs completely for like 3 whole days. :(

But lately I've not been having one until I really need it since they're so darn expensive. And I've cut way down. I cut out a whole pack a day, so now I'm down to 1 pack. :)

klmno

Well I'm smoking twice as much as I used to, too. Please keep us informed if this works- I'd love to try it if it does!