Yur in for a new, unlimited energy source...

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like a viable new source of energy. Sign me up. The guys could just pull over on the side of the road and whip open the zippers. Can you imagine how many excuses guys will find to let the "little head" out to "fuel up"? I foresee a change in public indecency laws - and a boom in products designed to " reduce indecency".

Maybe something like those little cotton inverted-cone shaped things (peepee teepees - http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=13271) designed to keep baby boys from squirting all over?

Can you SEE the new contests for guys? I am more powerful because I can pee 13 ounces if I drink 10 ounces of beer?

So what?? If I drink a can of beer my pee is stronger and produces more energy than 100 ounces of YOUR pee!"

Guys will have a whole new reason and way to measure their power!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

I have issues with any alternative power source that requires electricity to make it work. Uh........think about it. Sounds good until you understand how much fuel it takes to make that sm amt of electricity to make the alternative power source work.

Same with those electric cars. Plug em in.......sounds good. But it takes gas/oil to generate the electricity. sheesh

Most people don't think of that. So alternate "sources" for power sound good.

Solar power..........maybe wind power......are about the only ones that don't require a boost from something else.

You wouldn't believe how our chemistry professor used to go on and on about this sort of thing. lol

susiestar

Roll With It
Shari, some times things just strike me funny.

Daisy, if we use a small amount of energy to start this, then future electricity to continue the reaction is provided by pee power, I could see this being helpful. As for the current electric cars, I have always wondered how much energy was used (how much fuel was burned) to provide that electricity that comes from plugging in the car. How much does your household electric bill go up if you have an electric car?

I could see problems if there were a lot of electric cars because people could run extension cords over to the neighbors (or a business') outside electrical outlet and have the neighbor paying for their electric car to run. What do you do if you run out of electricity while you are out?

mstang67chic

Going Green
Even if this took some electricity to begin with, as long as future use was minor...I think it would be worth it. Afterall...pee IS an unlimited resource! LOL

Collect it at home in special containers...develop diapers that could be wrung out (oh wait...we HAVE those we just don't use them much! LOL).

New businesses would spring up over night! Hospitals have a lot of catheter bags that would need picked up. You pee it, wee reeuse it! The companies could pick up at residential neighborhood's too. Put your containers at the curb in a tub like recycle stuff and poof! Once or twice a week it's gone! Their tag line? Urine our thoughts.

New ads on tv and in magazines. Got Pee? On t-shirts too except they would be yellow.

New pet training!!! No more wasteful use of the back yard trees (or neighbor's ankles). Simply place one or two of the fire hydrant shaped collection devices in the back yard and Presto! Every member of the family contributes!

difficult child's would have new reward charts!!! (Muwahahahahahaha) Do chores A and B AND drink 2 liters of water per day and get 2 hours of computer time. :devil:

This could be HUGE!!! Port-a-potties would become hot commodities! Public bathrooms could produce the money and/or power to be SELF CLEANING!!!

Just think of the possibilities....

erm.

'scuse me. I think I need to go take my Ritilan.

Oh.

I already did.

medication tweak anyone?

:bag:

susiestar

Roll With It
They already have cup like things attached to bottles so women can pee while camping. And years ago someone made a bathroom with no toilet seats. you stood up and a specially designed cup was there to hold up to your privates for you to pee in. LIke a urinal for women. It was supposed to revolutionize bathrooms by providing more places for women to pee.

They could have those, and if you pee a certain amount you get a dollar.

No more selling blood for plasma. Sell pee for energy!