Finally, an inpatient rehab date!!!

ksm

DGD is to go to inpatient rehab Oct. 16th. Will she be ready? Packed? Probably, as she may be jailed if she doesn't. Staying clean has been a struggle.

She is currently on diversion program that last 18 months. She is probably on her third month and it hasn't gone well. I know she's had relapses. And got caught on a random UA.

We are still caring for our great grandson.

Yesterday was his parent-teachers conference at Head start. His mom didn't manage to show up. But the teacher says he's doing well. I managed to tell the teacher hat's supposed to happen this week next week, in case she notices affects on GGSon.

We plan on telling him that his mom is going to a special school so she can learn to get a job when she gets home. If we tell him she's going somewhere to get better he will think she's sick and that will worry him. She and the diversion officer are planning on her moving in to an Oxford House for women and children. But GGS will just have occasional times with her at the home until she's more stable. I think she'd be overwhelmed after being in rehab for a month to be responsible for him 24/7. She hasn't been responsible for 3 years and he is 4.5 years old!

He still spends every other weekend with his father. I will update how things are going on in a week or so.

Ksm