Court yesterday

Kathy813

Staff member
PG, Your difficult child is young enough that she should just say that she was in school. My difficult child has a very spotty record of school and work and no one ever seems to question her on it. It always amazes me. She has always been able to get jobs very easily. It was keeping them that she had a problem with unfortunately.

PatriotsGirl

PG, Your difficult child is young enough that she should just say that she was in school. My difficult child has a very spotty record of school and work and no one ever seems to question her on it. It always amazes me. She has always been able to get jobs very easily. It was keeping them that she had a problem with unfortunately.

I am really hoping she finds something. She is trying so hard. Since she can only work nights, and not many people like the nightshift, I am hopeful. She came to my office with me today and said that she would love to come to an office like that every day. She is finally starting to want more for herself. She was so polite to everyone that stopped by to see the baby - made me VERY proud. Especially when I was in a meeting room and the President of the company interrupted my meeting to tell me he met my daughter and the future football player. ;)

She just left to go on a second date with the police officer. They are going to see We Are The Millers. It was so fun watching her get ready for an actual date and get all giddy and nervous. She must have tried on a million outfits. She never experienced this - actual dates and courting with a good man. Thank God for good country boys. :)

And the more time goes by that she feels secure, we talk about her past. Things I didn't know. I am learning just how awful her relationship was with A hole. He did hit her - a lot. I swear, if I ever see this POS...at least she is finally starting to realize what a POS that POS really is. She doesn't think too highly of him anymore. I don't know what finally made it click - maybe talking to the other woman that is pregnant with his child - maybe she needed that.

Anyway, she is happy. Truly happy. She posted on Facebook today that she was really happy. Made me smile. :)

PatriotsGirl

Oh PG, your posts these days make me smile and giggle with delight.

Hugs to you! You're a great mamma.
LMS

Thank you :) I am giggling, too...they have gone on two dates and not even a kiss, yet. His mom and I are both very happy moms that they found eachother again...he is on his way over here to hang out with difficult child for a while. Change that - he has just arrived.

Last night she posted on Facebook that she had the best mom ever. It was the first time she has ever publicly posted something so nice about me. Warmed my heart!

And now, she is worried about the jerk. She came to me earlier today and said she wanted to know for sure who Connor's father was. I asked her why and she told me if he is not M's, then that will mean that she never has to talk to that A hole ever again. I told her she doesn't have to go ahead and prove paternity either. I told her let him file a court order when he gets out of jail - and even if he is proven to be the father, it does not mean that he will get visitation. He will have to file another court order for that one and she will have her day in court. She is hoping that if he is awarded visitation, that it be supervised. But we have a little while to worry about that just yet...according to his girlfriend that is pregnant, he thinks he will be out in a year and a half. I think it will be a bit longer than that. He was sentenced to 20 do 12 years. Wouldn't he have to serve more than a year and a half??

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I would think so... Then again, who knows... I don't understand the SYSTEM. I hope he has to do a LOT more. I hope he gets in trouble and they add on to his sentence.