Finally, an inpatient rehab date!!!

ksm

Thank you. I had wanted to leave by 10. But the "show" has started. She said she got a text from her diversion officer that she could check in anytime from 1 to 3. So she is dragging her feet. She's packing dirty clothes because she didn't come home and do laundry. She actually carried in a big armful of dirty clothes from her car (she didn't come home for 4 or 5 days).

Then she left to get cigs about 12 blocks away and was gone an hour...now I'm wondering if she used.

When she was deciding between two different places, she gave me brochures on both. I called the one, without giving my name , and asked generic questions. She can take a 24 pack of pop and keep under her bed. She can take store bought snacks. When I asked her about it, she said she has a list of what she can take and it's not listed. I hinted she should call and ask. She has food stamps benefits. Nope, she won't call. And I'm not letting her know I called 3 weeks ago .

Wednesdays are "shopping days" when they take everyone to a community 12 step program, and 2 or 3 stores, cigs, groceries and a Dollar General store. Sundays they attend one of 3 local churches.

I'm taking her a blanket and pillow and hope she sleeps all the way there. Ksm

Checking on you Ksm! Hope everything works out for both of you. Mine said he would finally go to rehab last night. Hoping it's true! He was supposed to make phone calls today about getting into one but then I've not heard from him all day today and I've not checked. Told him he has to do this himself. Especially since he's two hours from me. I feel no news is good news on days I'm feeling exhausted with it. Really praying all of our kids turn their lives around.