First Visit to Rehab

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by Littleboylost, Mar 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Sorry I haven't commented before now. I am glad you got to see him and that overall he is doing well. I hope he chooses not to let Cop Mom and daughter pull him back into active addiction when he gets out.

As for sitting down with Cop Mom, don't do it. It will NOT help anything, no matter what you say. If she does visit, and it causes problems, MAYBE a visit to someone higher up with info from the rehab about how she was a problem would be helpful. Or encourage the rehab to ask for a restraining order if she is too much more of a bother, or if she is aggressive with them.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Littleboylost

Littleboylost On the road unwanted to travel

I agree it is creepy and everyone else agrees with you also. Helen E primary counsellor has suggested a few strategies that I will comply with. One is radio silence to cop mom for now. I will keep you posted.

3. Littleboylost

Thanks for the supportive input I will post an updated later. Life has been busy and I have missed being on here ...but I have been sleeping which is so good.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Welcome home LBL! I hope your vacation was everything you hoped it to be.

5. Littleboylost

Have not been on holiday test. Just busy with work and working with the Rehab.