Here we go again!

Boy, I can relate to this, the exhaustion. I don’t think it is necessarily avoidance, it has to do with timing. It is a tough road to be on and everyone has to pick and choose their own battles, their own course in dealing with this.
One day, sometimes one moment, one breath, at a time.
It is a hard place to be. Folks here understand. Some of us are matter of fact and cut to the chase. It is coming from our own experience. Everyone is different and none of us are experts, nor can we tell you what to do. We have opinions and advice, take what you need and leave the rest. We all have to do what we feel we can live with and still be able to look ourselves in the mirror.
I have learned to share my story with those I think can handle it without being judgmental. For mothers dealing with this, that is the last thing we need. We have probably ripped ourselves apart enough to cover any judgement from others, and nobody can know the hardship unless they have walked in our shoes.
You are not alone Shery.
Do what you can, when the time is right, for you.
(((Hugs)))
Leafy
Thanks Leafy! I appreciate your support. It means alot to me!

Boy, I can relate to this, the exhaustion. I don’t think it is necessarily avoidance, it has to do with timing. It is a tough road to be on and everyone has to pick and choose their own battles, their own course in dealing with this.
One day, sometimes one moment, one breath, at a time.
It is a hard place to be. Folks here understand. Some of us are matter of fact and cut to the chase. It is coming from our own experience. Everyone is different and none of us are experts, nor can we tell you what to do. We have opinions and advice, take what you need and leave the rest. We all have to do what we feel we can live with and still be able to look ourselves in the mirror.
I have learned to share my story with those I think can handle it without being judgmental. For mothers dealing with this, that is the last thing we need. We have probably ripped ourselves apart enough to cover any judgement from others, and nobody can know the hardship unless they have walked in our shoes.
You are not alone Shery.
Do what you can, when the time is right, for you.
(((Hugs)))
Leafy
Thanks Leafy! I appreciate your support. It means alot to me!
Your statement of one breath at a time is perfect! Thank you!