I need evil revenge ideas

Star*

call 911........call 911
this cat needs professionally punked.

I like - Birthday with Bucky - it's $60.....everyone pitches in and Bucky comes to a pre-determined place and has this guys BIRTHDAY (whether it is or not) with Bucky.

I like this because -
1.) Everyone is in on it by donation
2.) Everyone gets to have a PARTY
3.) It tells him - Yes I Grandma punked you, but kindly so knock it off

And HOW do you top Bucky from UW? huh? ESPECIALLY if he's a sports fan.....or maybe you could forgoe the party and just get ahold of the UW and tell them BUCKY needs to make a special appearance and allow Bucky to be on the front line bagging or something. And then Bucky gives this kid a GREAT BIG DANCE....and picture.

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha, Star! I can see his jaw drop at that point. Nice hug, sign out, walk out with his arm on my shoulder. (I don't even know who the pitcher is, but I could find a look alike.)

Ok, really am going to bed this time. The lovely heaves have stopped since I drank 1/4 of my gallon of milk.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I like Star's idea. :D Sorry you're feeling bad and took that nasty fall. Although since you were sick you can blame it on that.

Hugs

Andy

Go to a 2nd hand store and purchase the grayest wig and oldest outfit you can find, maybe a pair of granny glasses. Get a cane (or walker) and move very slow, speak slow - exaggerate the steriotypical idea of a "grandma". Do this on the way into work - make sure he sees you - then change clothes to your normal working outfit - take the bag of "granny" stuff, throw it in the garbage and announce, "Grandma is no more, call me Abbey."

Also, put a set mouse trap in your purse.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Although I like the laxative ideas, I agree that you can't do that anymore. Probably never should because that is something that can aggravate medical conditions or interact with medications. And yes, I've heard of people getting arrested for it these days.

Do you have lockers in the employee room? Fill his with packing peanuts. Or, if there's sometime when he works and you don't....fill his car with balloons. I like the exploding cigarette idea....those make you jump! You can always saran wrap his car too....just don't do it on a hot day as it could damage the paint. You could always find out where he lives and do an old fashioned tp-ing.....as long as he doesn't live with his folks. Also, if there is anyone there who knows his folks, see if you can find out if they have a sense of humor. Baby or childhood pictures blown up around the store would be good! Maybe get ahold of his phone and set the ring tone to something really girly and LOUD.

That's off the top of my head. If I knew more about him, I could come up with more.

donna723

Sorry about your fall, Abbey. I hope you heal up quickly.

One little idea ... This would take a lot of cooperation from your co-workers if you could pull that off. Could get some kind of "official" notice that EVERYBODY is required to show up at work in some some kind of goofy costume on a certain day - get everybody to talk it up when they're around him, like you're all going to do it ... then nobody do it but him???? Yeah, it's evil, I know!

This probably wouldn't work now (with the price of gas and everybody having locking gas caps) but a columnist in our local paper was telling the story of a great prank that their boss played on a co-worker many years ago. This was back when everybody was buying VW's because of the good gas mileage they got. She said the co-worker bought a new VW Bug and kept detailed records of his mileage - had to come in every day and brag to them all exactly how many mpg he was getting. The boss got tired of listening to it and came to work one day with a full gas can in the trunk of his own car. He slipped outside during the work day and poured about a gallon of gas into the VW's gas tank. Next day the guy came in, eyes bulging, saying he was now getting 40 mpg! So the boss snuck out again and poured still more gas into the VW! Now the co-workers is so excited he can't stand it! He was up to 60 mpg! So the boss snuck out again .... now the guy is up to 90-100 mpg and he comes in so excited he's practically dancing and drooling on the floor!!! That day the boss went out and got an empty gas can and a hose out of his truck and siphoned two gallons of gas out of the VW! The next morning the guy came in almost in tears ... something was wrong with his VW! So that day too the boss went out and siphoned still more gas out of the VW ... poor guy almost lost it before the boss told him what he had done!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Donna...both stories are too great. I think I might be able to pull that off with my coworkers. I just need to stop barfing.

I love the gas story!!! That was one determined man.

Abbey