Kratom now I feel more disheartened

BusynMember1

I've been doing my homework and basically no credible medical sources think it will do much good and it has withdrawals.

Worse, here are some but not all known side effects. Kay started her vaccination and anger kick after starting Kratom.

Dizziness
Hallucinations/delusions
Depression/ delusions
Breathing suppression
Seizure, coma, death

Very scary. Its so dangerous to take anything that has not been completely evaluated by the medical community. I am starting to belief Kay changed due to Kratom and pot combined. Yes, some approved medicine is also potentionally dangerous, but at least you and your doctor can talk about it with knowledge and we can refuse to use it based on research.

Crayola13

It does have some medicinal va!ue, but a person doesn't know how much is safe or how much causes and side effects. It's great for pain, according to a person I know very well, but causes horrible side effects for her and many others. She decided to stop taking it because the dizziness. She said Kratom made her clean her house non-stop because she was high. It kept her awake, and she just couldn't stop cleaning. Then, the dizziness started and it was so bad she never used it again. Even though her house was spotless, she said it wasn't worth being dizzy for the next three days.

ksm

My son takes it for pain instead of opiate pain medications. He has a chronic back condition, two failed fusion surgeries. It helps with the pain, and he has no side effects. Two medical doctors suggested it. He doesn't take it every day, but fairly often. Less side effects than pain Rx. He's had no issues with addiction issues with it. No withdrawals.

Red strains are best for pain. There are green and white strains...i m not sure which, but one is best for energy and the other makes you more mellow. We use online sites that other people have had good luck with.

I've tried it as a tea drink, never felt high or dizzy. Ksm

in a daze

My son became addicted to kratom and spent thousands of dollars on it. He ended up detoxing off it in the hospital. It connects to the opiate receptors in the brain so it is essentially a type of opiate. They gave him decreasing doses of OxyContin to wean off it.

It may have some clinical uses but it is not a benign substance.