My update

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
So son did not call on Thursday as is his normal call date.

I was a bit antsy. Stomach upset. They can't call if they are "on probation". He always says I'll call if I don't get in trouble. HUH??? You are 22; not 15.

By Saturday evening I was stressed. Not knowing if there was something going on there due to holidays which did not give him the chance to call OR he had gotten into trouble. So at a friend's urging, I called.

His adviser said he was indeed "on probation". I said "can I ask what he did? Can you tell me?"

He said that he did not load the van properly - from front to back. HUH not sure what that even means but okay I'll take it.

So he will not be able to call until this coming Thursday. They skip the whole week. Man they are strict there. But it's good and he NEEDS that.

Small rules to follow that lead into bigger rules to follow. That's my thinking. Training him like we have TRIED for the past seven years!!

I am relieved that it has nothing at all to do with drugs. That's all I can say.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Hang in there and when his brain clears maybe this time the penny will drop RN.

The closed environment with strict rules is what they need. It’s better than prison so don’t let him make you feel to bad for him.

Big hugs....and a Margarita!