Older Difficult Child found a job!

ksm

With some girls from me...

She was always "working so hard to find a job". Her idea of working hard was to start online apps, never finish them or follow up. And, driving by and asking for applications, but never completing and returning. 6 months of being a bum. And by that name mean, couch surfing, rarely staying at her dads where her stuff was strewn about. Dad (my son) and his girlfriend would regularly pick up her belongings and put them in the garage in a trash sack. Recently, when she ESPN out of shoes and clothes she finally started going thru the sacks.

She starts Wednesday as a server at a restaurant. She has been a hostess before. I don't know if she will be a good server or not. She is very forgetful... But she is outgoing and friendly. Crossing my fingers.

Ksm

Ps, still waiting for boot camp in November...but now she mentioned she is worried as she didn't tell all her medical/mental history. I tried...she had to do it her way...

ksm

Should have said... With some help from me... I hate auto correct.

And enough time has passed I can't correct it. Yes, I must be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)!!