Radical Acceptance 4 min. explanation video Marsha Lineman

BusynMember1

Radical Acceptance changed my life. Do beware...this is very much from Buddhism, but I am a very strong Christian and there is nothing about this practice (and it is not religious) that would be against Christianity, Judaism, Islam or any religion. It is just wise and it works, at least for my husband an d I. This is a very brief explanation from Marsha Linaham about how she came to Radical Acceptance. Tara Brach also has good videos and books about this practice.

This has become part of Dialectal Behavioral Therapy, but it works for people who do not need mental health treatment or who are just going crazy in their busy minds. I am proud to offer this video. I hope you like it. It is only the start. There is much more to do regarding this practice.

marsha linehan radical acceptance youtube - Google Search

Copabanana

I listened to it earlier tonight! I don't think I was aware that she was diagnosed with schizophrenia in her late teens and institutionalized for a time, receiving electroconvulsive therapy (shock). What a woman. She is so down to earth. And then in 2011 she disclosed she had a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder.

Last edited: