***Roll Call- Is everyone in?***

SunnyFlorida

OK....panic is gone. I couldn't log in this morning. PANIC City almost took hold.. ok... I'm better now.

Sorry Kathy, corporate America is a PITA.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Suz you are so funny about Boston Legal...lol. I tend to compare everything to CSI or Law and Order.

You mean that's not real life, Janet?

James Spader's character on Boston Legal, Alan Shore, gives the most incredible closing arguments. The one this week made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end it was so moving. Who writes this stuff besides David Kelley? I'm sure whoever the writer is he could win a lawsuit for Kathy's husband. No question.

Sunny- nice to see you!
Suz

Well get together with the others and find a lawyer who will work for free and a percentage of the winnings. Then let him do everything. Don't invest any energy worrying after that because you will have your day in court and then you can tell the truth. Even if you lose you will have stood up for yourself and told the truth. At this point he will have nothing to lose. Show that paper to a lawyer before husband signs it.

Sue C

Suz -- So you want the wine drinker icon, huh???? Having a little wine in the morning?

I could have used a lot of wine/whine yesterday. Very trying day. I totally lost it (along with Melissa and husband)!! But today is a new day.

Sue

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Oh, runawaybunny you have outdone yourself....
Please take tomorrow off and let the complainers wait until Monday!!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
My apologies to anyone who thought I was calling them a "complainer". I was trying to praise Cheryl for all her hard work, not malign anyone else. Sometimes my sarcasm doesn't come across well online. Sorrrrrrry......

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm here...not having the log in issues. I just came to where I normally do and everything was fine...just looked different. My husband bought this massive monitor that I swear is 9 feet wide...no text would outgrow that!!

Abbey

DammitJanet

Are you using reply or Quick Reply?

If you use Reply the emoticons are found under the Smiley right above where you type. Unless they are out for repair at the moment...lol. But they were there a little while ago when I was poking around.

I just rarely use normal reply and use quick reply which doesnt access the emoticons.