Sunny Florida, husband and I had breakfast together today! Pool party at my house on Sunday ~ bring your suits!!!

ScentofCedar

...and even Suz, in her tutu! :smile:

It was a lovely performance, Suz.

You danced along the beach beneath the stars, so gracefully. The violins sang out, beautiful, and strong....

Raoul is here with us, too. :smile:

DDD, Ant's Mom, Marg and her man, of course (it's their beach, actually). KFld, RM, Coookie is here somewhere too, isn't she? Kathy 813! :laugh: Going North ~ THERE you are! (And here we thought you were off in England somewhere, living in a castle on a moor with a handsome Englishman. Or, was he Scots?)

Oh and look! IT'S STARBIE THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH BARBIE!

Wow, look at that car she's driving.

Starbie!!! :laugh:

There is Joybells, too ~ so glad you could come, Joybells....

PonyGirl and I are off to thunder down the beach through the surf on white stallions ~ anyone care to join us for a dawn ride?

Ah.... WitsEnd, Ephchap, Nomad and...Raoul?

My, but Raoul rides well, doesn't he?

Feel that sun, warming our skin, everyone?

The Australian sky is clear and beautiful. Marg's Man is making us all chicken curry with coconut for later. The pre-dawn spa retreat was a lovely idea, whoever thought of that. We all look wonderful ~ waxed, polished, and rested.

Oh look!

We have each received a copy of Midwest Mom's new novel. Looks like it is going to be a bestseller! :laugh:

Well, off to thunder down the beach on white stallions, now that my Yoga class is over.

Sunny Florida will be so surprised, when she realizes we are meeting in Australia, instead of at my house.

Now THIS is a lunch date!

Barbara

:cool:

Marguerite

I just thought I'd show you where you've been for the last 24 hours. This is our wilder beach, no houses except at the village end. The rest is all wildlife plus clean, pure beach. A few boats sailing in from the other shore and some blokes on kayaks.

http://www.visitbundeena.com/

I usually try to hide my location a little, but I had to share this with you! Good fishing, here, too. And you can see all the way to the bottom here, and it's all pure yellow sand.

Who's with for for one more dip?

Marg

tiredmommy

Barbara,
I think I must have overslept on the lounger, I seemed to have missed the Aussie connection! :tears:
Ouch! I'm burnt to a crisp! :wildone:

ScentofCedar

No, TM ~ you were right there with us. :smile:

We were ALL whisked away to Australia.

You must have been...scuba diving!

With Donna.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :laugh:

Barbara

Marg, the picture of the beach was beautiful ~ a perfect place for our vicarious beach getaway!

My, but we had a wonderful time, everyone.... :smile:

Now, here is the bad news, guys.

Sunny was not able to make lunch, today.

You know what this means, right?

WE'LL ALL BE GOING TO AUSTRALIA AGAIN WHEN SUNNY CAN COME, TOO! :laugh:

tiredmommy

Oh dear! What I mistakenly thought was a sunburn must be a reaction to a jellyfish sting! :wildone:
My only hope is that Raoul can soothe the burning pain inside me... :blush:

ScentofCedar

HA!

Well TM, I was not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole!

But then, I figured that as long as no one else took it on.... :laugh:

...TM, easing the pain is Raoul's specialty.

In fact, now that I think about it...I have been experiencing a few of those deep twinges lately, myself! :cool:

Who knew they had anything to do with jellyfish?

That Raoul is a fast runner, though.

I will probably have to muster whatever dignity I have left and suffer in silence.

Like usual! :tongue:

Barbara

KFld

Dang!!! See what I get for not going on my computer much on the weekends. Is it still Sunday on tuesday???????????????????? I hope I didn't miss it. I'm going to get my frosted glass.

Kathy813

Staff member
Barbara,

I couldn't figure out how to answer TM without getting in big trouble with Fran.
:blush:

I think that I'd better leave it at that.

~Kathy

tiredmommy

And he did! First he carefully removed the tentacle from my leg (I don't know where he had the gloves hidden as we scuba dived!). He rinsed the wound with salt water all the while assuring me that it wouldn't scar even though it was rather deep. He applied cortisone to the area and gave me some aceteminiphan for the pain...
:rofl:

ScentofCedar

[ QUOTE ]
First he carefully removed the tentacle from my leg...

[/ QUOTE ]

TM?

JELLYFISH DON'T HAVE TENTACLES!

Whatever in the world do you suppose it might have been....

Barbara

:laugh: