difficult child is so excited...he is dress Kenzie for Halloween

DammitJanet

Now he is getting Kenzie ready as Little Red Riding Hood and running himself ragged because Mandy isnt home and he is getting worried because we are supposed to meet at my house at about quarter to 5 so I can take them to this church that does trunk or treat which I think is perfect for the baby. They have a huge thing going on. Its really nice. I cant wait till next year and Sissy can take Kenzie with her!

Last edited:

DDD

What a lovely picture you have painted. I hope it is a joyful time for all of you. DDD

DammitJanet

Well she wouldnt wear the cape so he dressed her in a pair of pink pajama's that I got her that have a little hood with bear ears on the hood. So she was a pink bear. Just as cute and because she is so tiny everyone assumed she was much younger than she really is. Yes she is only 13 months old but she is about the size of a 9 month old. But she walks and talks and blows kisses...lol. Cory got her to say "tik teet" about 5 or 6 times during the night.

DammitJanet

I can actually understand her better than I can Mikey and he is 3 years old...lol. He has such a definite speech delay.