How cold are you? (CALIFORNIANS NOT NEEDED...hehe)

donna723

Absolutely ridiculous weather here! It's stayed in the 30s and 40s for the last few weeks, sometimes down in the 20s at night. Then today ... it's 66 now, supposed to reach 70! But tonight ... down in the 20s with strong storm warnings, possible snow and or ice! I wish I could just hibernate from October through March!

BusynMember

I love to wake up while it is still dark and reflect on the world before others are awake. Happy Sunday.

It is negative 2 degrees here this morning. This could be the coldest day of the winter.

AppleCori

I love to wake up while it is still dark and reflect on the world before others are awake. Happy Sunday.

It is negative 2 degrees here this morning. This could be the coldest day of the winter.

Good morning!

It was -14 here overnight with wind chills at -32. Had snow yesterday, and was too cold for the ice melter to work, according to the city, so roads were terrible. We had to be out for a ballet performance, and got a few groceries. Hopefully, we won't have to get out today. I have plans to stay home and watch football and do some crafts with daughter.

I like to get up early, too.

I have always been a morning person. I don't stay up late. I'm not good at it.

Right now, hubby's younger son is sleeping in the family room. He is staying here on his break from college, so I'm trying to stay quiet and out of the way, until hubby gets up, at least. We have an extra bedroom that he can use, but he always ends up sleeping on the couch, for whatever reason. Hubby is sleeping late, since he has been up early every day he has not been at work, for quite a while now. I hear the shower going, so he must be up now, though.

Ready to start the day!

Apple

Wiped Out

Staff member
Went to church this morning and walked Ella! It was super cold! Glad to be staying in the rest of the day. difficult child did the snow blowing. husband and easy child have to walk Ella for the other two walks. It is -19 with the wind chill right now.