I seen my son

ksm

Maybe this will be enough that the police will finally step up their game and actively search for him.

Sorry that your family has to keep going thru this. Ksm

Copabanana

Dear Helpless

I am so sorry for this latest going-on. I don't think there are more words that will help. I agree with ksm. I am praying with you that he will be found and contained. It seems that he is on a rampage that he does not know how to stop. I don't know why he doesn't turn himself in, but it seems it's beyond him at this point. He seems to be cornering himself so that he will be found and stopped. On some level he must know this would be for the best.

When he next contacts you maybe you can focus on helping him find a way to stop and to go somewhere safe where he can turn himself in. To support him to find the place inside of him where he knows that he can be protected from his worst instincts. I don't think this is the time to be right. It's the place of unconditional love. If he can find that in himself, he may be able to stop and help himself.

Could you call the PO and ask her advice on how to talk him down, talk him down to a place where he can stop running? He is acting like a reactive, scared animal. All of us know this place. Maybe she can help you. Meanwhile, we're all praying with you.

Love, Copa

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. They hurt everyone that loves them.

I do hope and pray he turns his life around soon.

He is burning all his bridges but maybe that is what needs to happen.

Helpless29

Dear Helpless

How are you doing? Is there any news? We're all here for you.

Love, Copa
No , grandparents still have no car & we haven’t had any contact with my son . Po’s called today since court is tomorrow but they just will report to judge all the information I told them. No one is really actively looking for him , I guess when he gets caught either driving stolen car or doing something bad is when he’ll get picked up.I just want all this to all end before he catches another case or hurts himself or someone else. I have no idea at this point where he could be, he left with just the clothes on his back , no money , no phone .😞

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
I think the court systems, police etc. are always looking for the big fish rather than our boys who are going awry.

I remember feeling deserted by them. They see it every day and it's just not a big deal to them I guess. They are desensitized and we are overly sensitized as mothers.

Continued prayers for your son's safety and your mental health. I do hope that it all comes to a conclusion very soon for you.