Lost and broken momma

What do i do

• Do I stay available to her so she knows I love her

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Or let her destroy her life and I will never see her again alive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Copabanana

the manipulation will never end unless you make the choice to end it.
Your daughter needs you to stand firm. I know how hard this is, or I can guess.

Many, many people stop Meth and turn their lives around. I have known many. You have to try to hold onto that.

There is not one thing you can do for her right now until she decides to fight for herself, a day at a time. You are not her lifeline. She is her own lifeline. Until she sees that she will stay down and pull you down with her.

Hers is a very sad story.

I hope you keep posting. I agree with everybody who wrote that you have to find a sway to sustain and strengthen yourself. More and more I believe that for me the way to do so is through spiritual learning and focus and support.

Take care. I am so very sorry you find yourself in this place. Today my son went back to residential treatment. It was his own idea this time. I was shocked but so very grateful. I will be happy for today, because I do not know what tomorrow will bring. You do not know either. We tell ourselves horrible stories that break us down and suck our strength. The goal is to stay present and to learn to stop ourselves when our panic and fear take over. They lie. Yes. The worst thing can happen. But not always.

I have to learn to not write the end of the story. It weakens me. And you too.