"Operation Aborted" error

Andy

perhaps a clue?

I just got this message when I hit submit to a post in the watercooler (regarding Michael Jackson).

I then notice that klmno posted the exact same time I did. Wonder if it gave her the message also or maybe she was a few seconds ahead of my submit?

Andy

Jena hasn't said anything about her spiriting friends. Wonder if they got into her computer and are having ghostly fun with this board? :rofl:

Jena, you can call them back anytime now.

R

runawaybunny

Still tracking the problem. It seems to have about a dozen causes...

Thank you for mentioning the error in this thread whenever it happens. It would also be helpful to know if it ever happens using any browser other than Internet Explorer.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I just had this happen coming out of a post and back to the watercooler list. I use the MSN browser if that helps. Hadn't had it in a while but tonight whammy.

donna723

I had it happened to me again yesterday ... I hit the 'back' button and it went back to the screen I had been on.

Lothlorien

I upgraded to IE8 and I don't think I've had the problem since, but like I said earlier in the thread, I did get a blank screen and had to refresh it. It happened several times, but not recently.

R

runawaybunny

I'm still Keeping a log of all the errors to share with the software developers.

The error doesn't happen often, but the reports are still helpful.

R

runawaybunny

IE 7 is the version most often reported to be producing this error.

Please continue to report any occurrences here.

Marguerite

Sounds like we're getting closer to some really useful answers.

Which is a good thing, we're running out of rodents to roast here. Maybe the local Diamond Python has been visiting lately, which would be a surprise considering how cold it has been, I would have thought the snake's appetite would be down a bit over winter...

Marg