Probable exposure to Coronavirus

louise2350

Hi Chase! Good to hear you're doing good. I've heard from my two daughters but of course not from the daughter who hasn't had contact with me in 5 years. This d.d. works in a hospital taking x-rays. I've asked one of my daughters how she is. The other two daughters have her as a friend on fb so if this d.d. was sick they'd know about it. One of my daughers said the d.d is doing well. Working in a hospital during this time is dangerous. I pray for her safety always.

newstart

News start...I had a terrible virus with fever and cough after a domestic flight. Do you think you will get an antibody test diwn the road?

busy...I hope you don’t have it!!! And won’t get it. Good thoughts.

RN....Yikes! Kinda close!
Nomad, I will probably not get an antibody test down the road unless my Dr orders one. I wonder if you got the Covid 19? What ever I had felt different than anything else. And that nasty cough that went on and on.

Chasejazz

“No story is a straight line... ".
Hi Chase! Good to hear you're doing good. I've heard from my two daughters but of course not from the daughter who hasn't had contact with me in 5 years. This d.d. works in a hospital taking x-rays. I've asked one of my daughters how she is. The other two daughters have her as a friend on fb so if this d.d. was sick they'd know about it. One of my daughers said the d.d is doing well. Working in a hospital during this time is dangerous. I pray for her safety always.
Very true, Louise.
I want my kids to be well and make it through this. I don't consider whether we're in contact or not (my kids), just don't want to wish anything bad. I hope that your d.d. escapes this virus and that you also stay well.
Take care of yourself, as will I.