Rising from the apparent dead! I am back.

lovemysons

Hi Dazed and Confused!
Your name looks very familiar to me!
Likely because you’ve been here as long as I have.

Do you remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD? Our beloved DDD passed away a few years ago...I miss her SO much!

Just wanted to say hello again And I can relate to the never- ending issues with a son! My middle one is a homeless drug addict somewhere in Napa California.
But I’m getting better at worrying less, so that’s a plus.

lms

DazedandConfused

Hi Dazed and Confused!
Your name looks very familiar to me!
Likely because you’ve been here as long as I have.

Do you remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD? Our beloved DDD passed away a few years ago...I miss her SO much!

Just wanted to say hello again And I can relate to the never- ending issues with a son! My middle one is a homeless drug addict somewhere in Napa California.
But I’m getting better at worrying less, so that’s a plus.

lms
LMS,

Yes, I remember you from when I first joined this forum. Do you have two sons and a daughter? Thank you for remembering me. It actually brought a tear to my eye that I might be familiar to you.

Yes, I remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD. I'm so sorry to learn of her passing. All here when I arrived back in the day. I recall when Kris passed. I was so sad as she was so kind to me. What would I have ever done without this forum? I shudder to think about it because it was pretty awful even with the support I got here. ;)

Thank you so very much for replying to my comment.

DandC