Rising from the apparent dead! I am back.

lovemysons

Hi Dazed and Confused!
Your name looks very familiar to me!
Likely because you’ve been here as long as I have.

Do you remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD? Our beloved DDD passed away a few years ago...I miss her SO much!

Just wanted to say hello again And I can relate to the never- ending issues with a son! My middle one is a homeless drug addict somewhere in Napa California.
But I’m getting better at worrying less, so that’s a plus.

lms

DazedandConfused

Hi Dazed and Confused!
Your name looks very familiar to me!
Likely because you’ve been here as long as I have.

Do you remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD? Our beloved DDD passed away a few years ago...I miss her SO much!

Just wanted to say hello again And I can relate to the never- ending issues with a son! My middle one is a homeless drug addict somewhere in Napa California.
But I’m getting better at worrying less, so that’s a plus.

lms
LMS,

Yes, I remember you from when I first joined this forum. Do you have two sons and a daughter? Thank you for remembering me. It actually brought a tear to my eye that I might be familiar to you.

Yes, I remember Antsmom, Stella, DDD. I'm so sorry to learn of her passing. All here when I arrived back in the day. I recall when Kris passed. I was so sad as she was so kind to me. What would I have ever done without this forum? I shudder to think about it because it was pretty awful even with the support I got here. ;)

Thank you so very much for replying to my comment.

DandC

Witzend_Away

Hey, Janet! I know that I am late in answering this, but I have been trying to get in touch with you since the hurricane! We're still in Charlotte, call me if you can.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Welcome back and I'm glad your kids are doing good for the most part!

I came here when my son was 15 and now he is almost 26. He is in college full time pulling A's and B's (mostly A's) and working at Sam's Club. He has come a helluva long way and we are so grateful. Never give up hope. I sure wanted to!

We're looking forward to the day he can be out on his own.

Glad you're doing well and I always loved your name too lol.
;) 💝