When you take the place of the real abuser in your abusers life

Copabanana

This is why it matters guys. Still. I feel bad, for one. It hurts me, still. When she tries to hurt me. It still hurts.

It is the same dynamic we have posted about for the longest time. We know they are lying. We were there. Whether it was mother/sister. We were there. There is something, still, about, if they say it, (I) need to accept it, her truth as somehow higher than mine.

Because it is still there: Why would they say it about it about me, if if were not true?

I do not know why I cannot get rid of that.

I still need for you guys to say, "she is so mean," or "how could she hurt you like that."

I am still invested in being her victim. And I do not know why.

I guess I still do not feel anybody believes me, either. I am glad we had Daphne come to visit us so we could bear witness to a "sister" in real life.

I am still giving away my power.

Copabanana

I will examine your post in detail Cedar, to study my role enslavement. Thank you.

Thank you Serenity for your support. I am still under the bed from Daphne's visit.

BusynMember

LOL, Copa. Yeah, that's why I don't want to bring her back into my life...lol. I hate drama.

I'm sorry about that. Really. I didn't think she'd do that.

Copa, you always have my support.

Copabanana

Copa, you always have my support.
Thank you, Serenity. I hope to be there for you, too. Thank you.

Cedar and Serenity I would be extremely honored should you consent to read critically any work of mine that I might do for publication. And I very much would be honored to do the same for both of you.

Thank you for being there.