You are not gonna believe it...MsManipulator is,,,

F

flutterbee

Well, her actions prove that Keyana is not a priority so I don't worry about her actually wanting to assume full custody of her. But I could see her using Keyana in her manipulation.

Could Cory really do that if paternity hasn't been established? I wonder what the laws are on that. What if he did that and then it was determined that he's not Keyana's bio father? Could he be charged with kidnapping? I think too much.

How sad that her kids are so disposable to her.

susiestar

Roll With It
If his name is on the birth certificate, then they would have to go to court to change things, paternity test or not.

If she insists the baby is his until some future date when it is easier for her to claim some other dude did it (SODDI defense), then she will be in for a world of trouble with putting Cory'sname on the birth certificate.

I agree that it is sad that her kids are disposable. Maybe it would be wise for y'all to just go ahead and file for custody, before she ever does? Not let her know until it is done. Otherwise she very well might up and move and not sure what her momma will say to support her or not.

If she just disappears to get out of trouble over the benefits/marriage/everything (in our area that would be jail time, some parents have discovered this - kids taken away, all benefits stripped as long as the parent is the custody holder, big time deal) she might take Keyana then leave her somewhere.

Hugs, this has to be very hard for you. I would be hard pressed not to file custody papers then let whomever know about the double dipping.

Susie

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh My gosh is right!!! she is a piece of work.... and not a good one.

How do you keep yourself from strangling the lot of em'??? Of course not Kiki!!!