You just never know why people come into your life...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Everything happens for I reason, I am convinced of this.

Remember last month when I contacted my late father's estranged crazy 1/2 brother about an old will left by another brother? (He's not so crazy anymore...) I met his son and daughter in law on FB, too.

Well, his daughter in-law contacted me tonight on FB because of stuff I've posted about CABF and NAMI. And guess what? HER 21yo daughter was just diagnosed this year with bipolar! And so she has questions about the whole world of mental illness, how it's impacted my family, yada, yada, yada.

This is about the fourth person this year who has "come out" to me about a family member being diagnosis'd with bipolar, and these are all people I've met either through family, or school, or difficult child 1's circle of Crohn's friends.

It's weird to now be connected to these people this way.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yep. I'm also one who is convinced every thing happens for a reason. Our lives are like ripples on a pond.......we will never have a clue how many people we touch......or are touched because we affected the life of another person.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm proud of you Chicken! You are always so helpful to me, and here on the board. I'm not suprised that your patience, love and kindness and spilled over to your family - extended as it may be! WAY TO GO!