alittle update...

susiestar

Roll With It
Tammy,

It is wonderful to hear from you. I think about you often and always keep you and your family in my prayers. I really treasure the memories of my visits to your home.

Your daughter is a true joy. I am glad she is still bowling, she really has a gift. Her independence does not surprise me, but I am glad she is such a strong young woman.

Your youngest will find his way through the maze of drinking in Germany. So very many soldiers go throgh this, but your difficult child has tools to help him cope. He is a sweetie.

I am glad M is fitting in with the family so well. It will be interesting with baby cries at night, but you will all be so in love with baby Joey that it won't really matter.

Your oldest is taking the steps he needs to take. He is on the road he is meant to take. I won't be at all surprised to hear he is inspiring others at meetings for years to come.

Please tell all of your family that I say Hello. Have a great autumn and keep in touch.

Hugs,

Susie

svengandhi

Tammy -

I used to post here under a different name that I can't remember. You were very kind to me when I had terrible difficulties in my life and I have always remembered that. I am so glad that you are doing better and that your sons are improved and improving. And aren't 15-year-old daughters the best?

Sven

Hi Tammy:

It's been awhile since we last connnected. I am glad that you are all working your way towards recovery. Oldest sounds like he is progressing nicely and your other son sounds like he is going to make a fine serviceman. Of course, with the easy easy child's, well ... they are just great to have. I'm also glad that you are in a place where things are stable too.

I haven't updated in awhile either - - just a question here or there. Perhaps I will update soon too - - but for now, I am an empty nester. Go figure!

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. Best wishes for the new baby, and I hope you enjoy grandma-dom!

Take care!

lovemysons

Thanks Deb, Sven, Susie, and MLA...

Hugs, Prayers and good thoughts are much appreciated!

Sven, so glad I was of help to you during a difficult time in your life. The support here is wonderful. And yes, 15 year old easy child's are the best. My daughter is a true blessing to our family.

Saw oldest difficult child Sat and Sun. He invited us to a AA meeting Sat night. Was a speaker meeting. Was really wonderful to be there with him. He earned a 48 hour pass this upcoming weekend and he plans to come up here and stay with us. It will be the first time to spend the night with us in one year 8 months.

Hugs and love to you all,
Thanks so much for caring about us.
Tammy