and the teacher was sentenced to . . .

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
It's a shame she didn't get more time. I hope Ferb will come to realize she is not good for him.

I would also think that she now has to register as a sex offender.

Jabberwockey

It depends on what charges she was actually convicted of although its disturbingly easy to be put on the sex offenders list. Here in Missouri urinating in public will do it.

susiestar

Roll With It
I just hope she doesn't get pregnant to trap Ferb. Though he is getting a bit old for her, isn't he? He is an adult, almost. Now that he has to live in student housing, without a free house for her to flop in, where is the fun?

pigless in VA

She has lost her job, her career and her husband. I feel for the man, I really do. I don't think she had to register as a sex offender since her charges were reduced to misdemeanors. She had an amazing lawyer; I despise him.

I try very hard not to think about the pregnancy possibility. Oh my bleeping goodness, can you imagine the genetics in that child? No, no, please, no. No, no, no.

Ferb feels she has been unjustly sentenced. I know he will stay in touch with her.

pasajes4

I am praying that his hormones start raging and some cute, smart, and age appropriate coed enters his sphere at that exact moment.

I think you are doing an amazing job of not saying much to him about the pervert. That must be really tough.

Lil

It is pasa. She is one twisted sister. I know the less I say about her, the better.

Yeah, I'm sure you are right there. Mine was involved with an older, married woman once. Weirdly with her husband's consent (as long as there wasn't sex??? riiiight...). Anyway, I called her a cow.

That didn't go over well.

Fingers cross for a coed and a bit of distance.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Does that not just defeat the purpose of having a sex offenders list? People wondering did he rape someone or just pee outside. The law is pretty cracked at times.

Lil

The law is pretty cracked at times.

As a lawyer, I completely agree.

Yes, it defeats the purpose. Get drunk and pee in a parking lot at 2 a.m. when there's not a child around for miles and you can be on the same sex offender list as a child rapist. It's ridiculous. The website gives you a map and dots. You have to click on the dot to get a name, then click on the name and have the person's page come up, in order to see what the charge was. I looked today and found everything from rape to endangering the welfare of a child...which isn't even a sex crime....but he's on the list.

They should at least break the list down by type of crime, make the dots color coded or something.

BusynMember

Glad I live here. A very nice young man I know who wouldnt hurt a flee was used to peeing in his yard out in the country. Once he peed in an alley behind a bar after having a few beers. A cop saw and he got a ticket for public urination. Nobody else was there but him (and the cop).

The cop chewed him out and gave him a ticket, but never even uttered a word about him being a sexual predator, which would have been a laugh. He paid a fine. Period. Oh, and he never urinated in public again...lol.

Too much is sensationalized.