Denial

zaphou

Why Parents are always in denial when it comes to their children? What make you think that your children would love to be born into this world? We live in such miserable and stressful times. The moment you are born into this life, you are miserable , stressed and depressed until the end of life.Unless you ended your life before it times.

To the parents who want to procreate, you experienced life when you are young and yes I'm not trying to be pessimistic but I am a realist,you experienced stress, hate, pain, misery, depression,addiction,poverty and some joyful moment but is it really worth it?.Are you really willing for your children to experience that?
Young children committing suicide every single day. That should tell you something about the world. That itself is a Huge red flag. Wouldnt be better if you never had children and lived and suffered and you died knowingly that you didn't leave anyone behind to suffer?. Ask yourself these Question before your bring children because nobody is asking that.

I would like to hear you thoughts on this subject.

lovemysons

I was an only child raised by a single mom who had me at the age of 17 and divorced my bio dad at 19 because he was abusive. So I was raised without knowing my dad and my mother didn’t remarry or have children while she was raising me so I was alone.

My mother spent much of my childhood working, going to college, partying and moving from one place to the next. I had no stability.

As depressing as my childhood was all I ever wanted when I grew up was a husband to love forever and children to love forever…a family.

I got the family I always wanted. A beautiful family. Sadly bipolar and addiction were part of the equation and my dear husband and I lost one of our children on Thanksgiving day 2 years ago.

Just a week before our son died (I still have his words in text) he thanked me for bringing him into this world and loving him. He even apologized for perceived wrongs he felt like he committed against me and other members of his family.

I had raised a son with problems but he also had a huge heart and affected not only his family but also the world around him. He left an impression on the world that will never die.

I do not regret ever having brought my children into this world. No life isn’t easy but if you believe it has purpose and meaning it is worth it.

These are my thoughts. I wish you well with yours.

I have lived a blessed life. I'm not unhappy and see the good in life and all things. I can chose to watch the news or cut it out. I can chose to cut and ignore hateful people out of my life. I can wake up every day and choose to be happy or not - the choice is mine.

Will I face hate? Yes, but I can choose to be stoic. Will I face disease? Yes, but is there a better time in history to live to face disease? Do I have problems? Yes, but saying "oh if I didn't exist" isn't going to help me feel better or solve my problems.

I can also take steps to help myself that you should try:

- Try mindfulness and meditation-sometimes your body just needs to breathe to feel better
- Try journaling. Write it out on paper, whatever you want knowing no one will ever read it. Then rip it up and flush it down the toilet. Venting helps vs attacking moms for having children.
- Try exercising- at least try taking a walk around the block or even your home or apartment. Even those in jail can exercise.
- Study stoicism - try the daily stoic- he can be found on all social media platforms

We didn't start the fire...study the Romans and you may see how lucky you are to live in modern times.

If you don't like your life, you can take steps to change it.

Hate has 4 letters, so does Love.
Enemies has 7 letters, so does Friends.
Lying has 5 letters, so does Truth.
Negative has 8, so does Posi-
tive.
Under has 5, so does above.
Cry has 3 letters, so does Joy.
Anger has 5 letters, so does Happy.
Right has 5 letters, so does wrong.
Hurt has 4 letters, so does Heal.
It means life is like double edged sword... so transform every negative side into an aura of positivity... We should
choose the better side of the life.

I'm sorry if you are grieving someone or hurting. Or that you are not happy to be born.

Just a reminder - nothing matters but what you decide matters.
"Did you see the news?" No
"It was so awful" I bet, news usually is.
"Oh but, what is the meaning of life"
Life is the answer, not the question.
You are the meaning, you are here.
You came into existence, you did the hard part. It's absurd so do find what brings you happiness and leave the rest behind.

Coming to this message bored to lament your existence or to punish parents that are in crisis isn't helping you feel better. I hope you do find something that does.

tommi

I have lived a blessed life. I'm not unhappy and see the good in life and all things. I can chose to watch the news or cut it out. I can chose to cut and ignore hateful people out of my life. I can wake up every day and choose to be happy or not - the choice is mine.

Will I face hate? Yes, but I can choose to be stoic. Will I face disease? Yes, but is there a better time in history to live to face disease? Do I have problems? Yes, but saying "oh if I didn't exist" isn't going to help me feel better or solve my problems.

I can also take steps to help myself that you should try:

- Try mindfulness and meditation-sometimes your body just needs to breathe to feel better
- Try journaling. Write it out on paper, whatever you want knowing no one will ever read it. Then rip it up and flush it down the toilet. Venting helps vs attacking moms for having children.
- Try exercising- at least try taking a walk around the block or even your home or apartment. Even those in jail can exercise.
- Study stoicism - try the daily stoic- he can be found on all social media platforms

We didn't start the fire...study the Romans and you may see how lucky you are to live in modern times.

If you don't like your life, you can take steps to change it.

Hate has 4 letters, so does Love.
Enemies has 7 letters, so does Friends.
Lying has 5 letters, so does Truth.
Negative has 8, so does Posi-
tive.
Under has 5, so does above.
Cry has 3 letters, so does Joy.
Anger has 5 letters, so does Happy.
Right has 5 letters, so does wrong.
Hurt has 4 letters, so does Heal.
It means life is like double edged sword... so transform every negative side into an aura of positivity... We should
choose the better side of the life.

I'm sorry if you are grieving someone or hurting. Or that you are not happy to be born.

Just a reminder - nothing matters but what you decide matters.
"Did you see the news?" No
"It was so awful" I bet, news usually is.
"Oh but, what is the meaning of life"
Life is the answer, not the question.
You are the meaning, you are here.
You came into existence, you did the hard part. It's absurd so do find what brings you happiness and leave the rest behind.

Coming to this message bored to lament your existence or to punish parents that are in crisis isn't helping you feel better. I hope you do find something that does.
YOU ARE AMAZING, I love everything you said.