He did it again!!!!!

DammitJanet

I was just checking my account online today because I need to call the ac repair guys and I found another check Cory stole and cashed!

I am beyond livid at this point.

I had to go to that towns police dept and fill out another report and I flat told them if someone didnt pick him up for something, he was going to be dead when they found him. His father has said that if Cory comes home tonite and doesnt leave immediately, that he will make him leave if he has to shoot him.

I have called the bail lady over and over again telling her that she better figure out how to pick him up because he is going to be gone as of tonite. No answer on her phone but I leave messages. I cant go down to the bail ladys office because there is no address listed on the card I have, only a phone number.

This is so irritating to keep telling people to come arrest him and no one will. He has bench warrants out for failure to appear and they still wont do anything.

We are done. He is dead to us. It would have been better on all of us if he had gone ahead died when he swallowed the pills.

DammitJanet

Bank wont close the account because they are still doing the investigation and yada yada. They cant put my money back in my account if they close it or some such nonsense. All I can do is put blocks on my account and shred my checks. Why they didnt put the blocks and alerts on my accounts when I first went in is beyond me. They should have.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sheesh Janet, Cory keeps shooting himself in the foot. Do you think he is trying to self destruct?
Do you think his disorder is pushing him into a downward spiral. There is something called suicide by cop. A suicidal person eggs the police and acts threatening enough to be viewed as a threat. I'm wondering if he pushes you and his dad until you both act out of anger and emotion. Nothing is worth hurting your child.
Nothing is worth going to jail for a lifetime.
Put every security option in place so he can't put you in a vulnerable state financially. Don't bail him out, don't pick him up and don't let him come into your home again.

Nothing good will happen if either you, husband or Cory resort to violence. There isn't enough money in the whole world that will make prison go away for any of you.

Take a deep breath. I can imagine how furious you are that he is disrespecting his parents by stealing but death is not a viable alternative. Your heart will break after all that emotion drains out.

Hugs.

donna723

OMG Janet!

Did he cash this third check at the BANK? The <u>same</u> bank that is now having to repay you for the other two checks he stole from you? How dumb are these people?

Is he still planning to go out of town for the construction job? It sounds like he better hope that the police get him before his daddy does!

hearthope

Oh Janet, I just saw this.

Lock the door. Let the consequences fall were they may.

Please don't try to reason with Cory, it will only cause you and husband to be more upset. There is no reasoning with a child acting that way.

Take care Janet, They will pick him up

Traci

F

flutterbee

I don't know what to say, Janet. I'm so sorry. Could you go stay in a hotel tonight like you did after coming home from VA? You don't need anymore stress.

(((hugs)))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Take a deep breath. I can imagine how furious you are that he is disrespecting his parents by stealing but death is not a viable alternative. Your heart will break after all that emotion drains out.

I agree.

I hope that you are spewing venom to release pressure and don't literally mean some of the things that you are saying now, Janet.

Please confiscate the weapons. I asked about that in an earlier post regarding Cory and you didn't respond to my question. Now I also mean it regarding husband.

Stay safe. Use your heads, not your emotions.

Hugs,
Suz

AllStressedOut

I'm so sorry he did this again. I hope the bank takes care of the money side of it all. Check for anymore missing checks before you shred them and put stop payments on them if possible. Its better to pay the stop payment fee then whatever amount he decides to write the check for.

Besides that, change the locks and don't let him stay with you. They will pick him up eventually.

DammitJanet

No one is really going to do anything rash. Im frustrated and irritated and just plain old ticked off.

Cory had been gone all day long and I assume, thought he could sneak back here tonite after his father was asleep. Wrong! He showed up just about 11 and we were still awake. His dad stopped him in the yard and tried to talk to him but he wouldnt even get close enough for them to talk. Cory stood on the other side of the yard.

He has now been told to take the bag of his clothes we packed up and leave and never come back. He kept going around the house trying to get in the doors and knocking on the window for his brother to let him in and husband got up again and walked outside.

Thats where they are now...talking rather loudly in the yard.

He should be gone soon.

Kathy813

Staff member
He really is a piece of work. First he has the gall to steal from you repeatedly and then he has the nerve to think he can still come back into your house after he has been told that he is not welcome.

I hope that he leaves peacefully. I'm worried about you, Janet.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

I guess Im ok. I could really start to consider becoming an alky or a drug addict right about now...lol. Like I told someone esle, I am ready to jump into wine, women and song. Just a joke.

He is apparently gone because he hasnt attempted to gain entry again. He wanted his cellphone charger.

When his dad went out this last time to attempt to ask him why he would do this stuff, he said he wouldnt even talk about it. Ok...sure...steal from us and dont tell us why.

husband told him not to even attempt to contact us until he has served every last bit of time he has coming to him on all these charges. If at that point, he has grown up enough to be responsible, we may allow limited contact. If not, then dont call.

I cant believe how extremely hard this is. I am so many emotions right now and I dont do emotions well. I have a hard time even labeling what I am feeling but Im so upset all I can do is cry. I never dreamed this would happen when I had kids. The last thing you ever want to do is call the cops on your kid and kick them out. It shouldnt happen this way. I really resent him putting us in the position that we had to do this. He was taught better than this.

Dont worry....I will manage to get through this in one piece. Somehow, some way. I have some old seroquel Im taking tonite to try to get thru this stress. I wonder if there is a pill to fix a heart broken by your own son.

envisablepuppet

Janet, I am so very sorry. I just don't know what to say. How devastating this must be for all of you. I don't think I could handle what your going through I think I would have a mental breakdown.

Your right, when we had these children we never in our wildest dreams would expect them to do things like this. I am so sad for you and for him as well.

Please keep us updated we will be worried for you and please try to get some rest.

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

Lea

gottaloveem

Janet, My heart is breaking for you. Darn, I wish they would come and get him already! He can only get in worse trouble. Sending many hugs. Please take care of yourself. Wyntersgrace mentioned a hotel, any chances of going to one?? The change of scenery and change of pace may do you some good.

I'll cross all body parts that you and your husband make it through this as easy as possible and that they come and get Cory soon.

Lia

gottaloveem

When his dad went out this last time to attempt to ask him why he would do this stuff, he said he wouldnt even talk about it. Ok...sure...steal from us and dont tell us why.

Has Cory turned to hard drugs? Not that there is anything you can do about it at this point, but perhaps that is why he is stealing. He has been working so he should have some money.