Hey, Cedar, or anyone interested in FOO (Family of Origin) issues. Cedar, WHY NOW???

allusedup

If my cats and her get along et I will just keep her. She is so tiny they may not know she is actually a dog. She weighs less than a pound at 12 weeks! my St. Bernard who sadly died acouple of years ago was so BIG I don't think they knew he was a dog, and they got along just fine. He was such a good boy, I had a litter of kittens one time and he played with them and let them crawl all over him, lol.

Copabanana

I will just keep her
Great. Maybe you want my Romeo too? Long story.
they may not know she is actually a dog
How cute. It is amazing how easily they can all work it out. Romy thought my cat was prey at first. And then he realized quite quickly that he was the prey.

Yorkshire terriers I think are ratters. They instinctively believe it is their job to pursue. Despite that instinct he shows nothing but well-mannered and appropriate interest in her now.

I am waiting for SWOT to start the new thread.She started this one, and she has identified a name for the next. SWOT?

This whole forum is acting up for me and I do not know why. If I disappear for awhile it would be that.

COPA

allusedup

Hey Copa, I would love to have romeo too but I gotta see how my cats do with Dixie, get her shots, come up with the pet deposit and I just found out the work truck my son was driving dropped a transmission and the boss is not going to get it fixed so he is out of a job for now.