what are signs kids experimenting with drugs?

susiestar

Roll With It
jen, If you have questions about her code, it might be helpful to post some of it and ask what it means. Just a thought.

I have ALWAYS told my kids I will snoop and look into what they do. Period. Esp in a public forum like myspace. I know lots and lots of parents don't because they want to trust their child, but I place safety first. When my son had a xanga account (like myspace) he posted some very interesting stuff. Was FURIOUS that we "snooped" but I told him once again that privace comes with being of legal age, being trustworthy, and paying your own way. And NOT putting the "confidential" stuff on the internet.

Just thought that understanding what she posted might help you figure out what is going on with her.

Hugs,

Susie

ps. Doing a major HAPPY DANCE that the drug screen came back negative!!!!!!!!

Jena

susie

Thank you yes me tooo happy happy about that.

i will post it tha'Tourette's Syndrome a good idea. they talk about donuts alot!! LOL......what the heck does that mean def. code for something.

my difficult child is such a drama queen the older one ofcourse. everything that happens in our little lives she posts a blog about it makes huge big deal about it gets feedback from firends.

like this one the hamster died day after i bought it for little difficult child. big difficult child could care less she was like whatever!! so wait she posted a ton of stuff about it so she'd get her friends feeling bad for her and about it. can you belivee her??? too much i'm soo sayin' with that child.

i wonder what donuts are?? my gut tells me she's def. drank.

theres one picture with a bunch of her friends and one of them has what looks like a can of beer i was trying to get an upclose shot of picture i'm too funny was sitting there choking and coughing last night trying to enlarge it for an hour last night inbetween loosing my mind with little difficult child.

oh gotta go big one's on me for something......never ends.......

thanks!! i'll post her weird stuff

susiestar

Roll With It
I can only find a slang reference to "doing donuts" meaning drive your car in a circle. So this may or may not apply, depends on her friends and if they have a car.

Or it could mean something else.

Hugs,

Susie

Jena

hey

none of her friends have cars. i'll have to hit her myspace again tongiht to see what ms. thing is up to and see what other slang is around it.

thanks......i appreciate it.

how did you find the info??