A Visitor Came a knocking “

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Ugh yes on top of all of it the fact that you cannot get him a bed and NOW.

I can't even imagine THAT stress on top of the stress of seeing your son high and just existing. That in itself is bad enough.

Hugs and prayers and positive thoughts going your way. You will get through this.

I do remember our darkest hours and they seem to last forever but someday you will see this in your REARVIEW MIRROR I promise.
:not_fair:

ColleenB

Ugh! I can imagine how exhausted you must be. I remember days I just wanted to cry I was so tired and it took all my willpower to drag myself through work without breaking down.

Hugs and sending good vibes.... hang in there.

Triedntrue

There is a song that says " what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" I hope you have gained the strength you need to hold on. I was just playing it and it cheered me up a little.

Copabanana

Checking in. Thinking of you. Worried about how much you have on your plate right now. Hoping son stepped up. Whatever happened please get some rest and ...refuge...space...time for you and the two of you.

New Leaf

“Difficulties and adversities viciously force all their might on us and cause us to fall apart, but they are necessary elements of individual growth and reveal our true potential. We have got to endure and overcome them, and move forward. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Hang in there LBL, you are strong and resilient. Keep the faith and please find some time to take care of you.
Sending love, light and prayers your way.
(((HUGS)))
Leafy

Tomorrowtoday

Been there. I'm there right now. He's doing good at school if failing is good. He's got a great homeless shelter to live in. He's really happy with not having an income. He's channeling Ghandi and pretty soon will also have nothing but rags to wear. A twist on our tale: his problem isn't drugs. All he has to do to go dark side...is STOP taking the prescribed drugs. :(

Lil

Hello and I'm sorry you have had to find us. I'm writing to let you know that, as a public forum, none of us use our real photos or names as you and by extension your children, could be recognized. You might want to change your avatar to use a different photo.