Enough is enough

On_Call

Linda,

I am so sorry your family is going through this.

This young man has a journey ahead of him, but the fact that he responded to the doctors is positive.

Adding my prayers to those already here.

{{{hugs}}} to your entire family.

DazedandConfused

Ugh!! I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine having to cope with such another huge blow coming at your family.

Positive thoughts for you and your family.

rejectedmom

Linda, I am so sorry that your family has to deal with another tragedy. I know someone who suffered a broken neck in an automobile accident. He too was in a coma for a while. He had to wear a "halo" cast and go to therapy for over a year but he did walk and eventually was able to resume a normal life. He was about thirty years old at the time of the accident. There is hope. It takes a while for the swelling to go away completely and then another while for the mylen sheath that covers the nerves to restore itself. Hopefully the nerves are just bruised or streached and will be functional with time. I will keep your nephew in my thoughts and prayers.-RM

helpmehelphim

Linda, I am so sorry. I was so sad when your mom died. The thoughts you wrote about her really touched me. What a beautiful spirit. I send you hugs.

joybells

Linda, Im so sorry to hear about your nephew. Please know I am praying for him and your family. Yes enough is enough.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
Joy xoxoxoxo

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I will continue to keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for the added blow to your family. It's heartbreaking. I hope your nephew improves. :smile: