Happy New Year -- Shana Tova!

Estherfromjerusalem

This is just to wish a Happy New Year and a Shana Tova to all those who celebrate the Jewish New Year (which actually started three days ago -- we have just finished two days New Year plus one day Sabbath, a three-day marathon for us).

Wishing you all, and everyone on this board, a year of good health, happiness, and peace.

Love, Esther

H

HaoZi

Happy new year darlin' (even if it's a bit early for me - don't want to rush to my birthday!).

Star*

call 911........call 911
I started celebrating on Thursday (actually got the day off) it was a fluke.....but since I'm only Jewish in my heart I thought it was nice that my work assumed I was of the faith ,and gave me the day off. (lol) I also get the extra time off around Chaunakkah...I just have no idea how these things happen......OY. lol.

Shana Tova!

And so I guess soon this means I will have another sin to attone for....(well I had to know my faith) and another holiday off in a couple a weeks. Not that it's one we wish each other a good day for or anything - since I'm educating the masses here at work.

May this be a blessed New Year for the house of Esther. May God in his infinite wisdom, mercy and grace place his hand on each and every heart in the Esther household, keep peace in the nation of Israel, and for it's people....and bring her people home swiftly and safely where they belong.

Last edited: