I got the call.

nwallace

I got the call, the call that nobody wants, the call you can't make, the call you have to receive.... hello this is the hospital, do you have a son named Ryan. You;d better hurry here he's very very poorly.

nwallace

I had him for 26 more on life support but I know the minute I saw him we'd never talk again, we'd never watch tv again, we'd never argue about money again, then 26 days later I got another call - will you come into the office please, if anyone has never faced a firing squad I can tell you exactly what they look like. 3 ordinary people wear white coats saying "you might have 2days, maybe 3". I went home to get changed to be ready at his end like I was at his beginning but when I got home 40 minutes later - he'd gone.

ANewLife4Me

Let go and let God ❤️
I had him for 26 more on life support but I know the minute I saw him we'd never talk again, we'd never watch tv again, we'd never argue about money again, then 26 days later I got another call - will you come into the office please, if anyone has never faced a firing squad I can tell you exactly what they look like. 3 ordinary people wear white coats saying "you might have 2days, maybe 3". I went home to get changed to be ready at his end like I was at his beginning but when I got home 40 minutes later - he'd gone.
I am so very sorry for your loss nwallace, cannot even imagine the pain you’re going through. 🤗 Combined with your daughter stealing from you it’s no doubt taking it’s toll on you as it would me too. 😢 I hope that you would consider counseling of some sort, be it in person or online, to help you work through these feelings and give you a bit of hope for your future. ❤️ Your so worth it! Don’t shortchange in taking care of you right now okay? 😊

Beta

I'm so so sorry for the loss of your son. My heart breaks for you. I too wait to hear that call about our son, who is addicted to fentanyl and lives on the street in another state. Sending prayers of comfort and strength to you and virtual hugs.

newstart

nwallace, I pray that God holds your broken heart. I pray you feel heard, healed and loved. In your grief, you do not walk alone, there are many of us that have buried a child. It is horrific pain. The pain softens as time moves on.

ksm

This is heartbreaking. Praying for you. I can't imagine what you are going thru. I hope you have friends or family close to you so you have support during this time,

Ksm