Meeting

AppleCori

Wow a lot of information to digest . i saw many aspects of my son in there but he has had so many diagnoses over the years it is hard to distinguish what diagnoses go with what symptoms or are they drug related. What it ends up with is that no matter what the diagnosis he needs to get help and he goes back and forth on whether he will do that. That leaves me in the same place which is i have to detatch and take care of myself. He is still throwing guilt trips at me about when he gets out of jail he will have nothing. He needs 500 dollars for a job opportunity which is from somebody he ran into in jail. He knew him before supposedly. I am trying to stand firm.

I wouldn’t feel bad about not giving him $500 for some “job opportunity” tip from a guy in jail. It’s likely either a scam to get money to blow or money to secure drugs to resell (or use).

BusynMember

You don't need $500 to get a job
I call b.s. on that. Probably drug money....tell him to look for a legitimate job. It doesn't cost money to fill out an application. Nobody in jail has an in to a legitimate job. Don't buy the guilt trip either.

It never fails to amaze me the creative ways these adults go through to get money from us.

Stand strong. You can do.this!

newstart

Since you are going to be liable for the car payments, can you get the car, and hold it til she finishes repaying you? I don't know what it is worth, but losing the car and still paying for it is not the best option, either. Maybe you can sell it to recoup what you have to pay.

Are you also on all the other lists for her business and the home? Gave you spoke to an attorney?

Sorry you are going thru this.
Hi KSM, I just had this conversation with my husband. If we do not get a car payment in full on March 1 we plan to get the car and I will trade it in on a new car for me. God knows the grief and agony she has caused me will be well worth me doing this. My name is not on her spa but it is on her home. She is operating the spa by not paying me rent or car so in reality I am owning the stupid spa. Thank you for your compassion. It has been a nightmare that I am slowly digging out of and will never be in again.