My daughter is going to be homeless

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Please go easy on the blithe recommendation that people "apply for medicaid". Not only is medicaid difficult to get in many states, but may people already on medicaid are likely to be kicked off.

It's not a given and shouldn't be offered to worried parents of troubled adult children as one.

BusynMember

If you are completely indigent you ccn still get Meficaid, even in Walker's Wisconsin. You have to practically need to eat out of garbage cans, bit Medicaid is still around. And kids who are homeless and dont work are indigent. And the healthcare laws have not changed yet. Hopefully,they wont. Yes, i know people in Congress on my opinion of the wrong and cruel side want to take it away, but it may never happen. They are fighting from within and right now Medicaid is an option. 2018 is around the corner Hopefully healthcare will not be yanked from those who need it the most. If it is then I will stop suggesting this. That possible inhumane occurance hopefully wont happen. Our kids need it.

BusynMember

This is not always a good.option. This response is so shortsighted and I am going to see if it can be deleted. Not every grandma, some sick and very elderly,can or should take in an infant grandchild. Shame on you for this response.