Terrible News

On_Call

I have no real words. I was stunned to read your tragic post and I, along with many others, simply cannot imagine the pain you and your entire family is living.

My deepest sympathies are going out to you tonight. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Many {{{hugs}}}. I am just so sorry.

Bette:

I cannot even begin to imagine the pain your family must be suffering at this moment. Losing a child is something that we just cannot fathom and here you are ... dealing with this horrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself during this time and remember all of the good times you had together.

Many, many hugs ((((((HUGS))))))

Kali

Bette, I haven't been here long and we haven't gotten a chance to get to know one another yet, but please know you and your family are in my thoughs and prayers. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003300"> bette, i'm so deeply, deeply sorry. i can only imagine your devastation.

lighting candles.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Merris

Bette - I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are in right now, but please know that we are here to listen, support and care.

Merris

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
It hurts so much when you lose them at such a young age and under tragic circumstances.....sending strength and sympathy.....

LittleDudesMom

Bette,

Words seem inadequate at a time of such awful loss and grief. Know that there are many, many, many people who are thinking of you and praying for your family. Many hugs and prayers of strength.

Sharon

ME & THE BOYS

I don't imagine any of us can imagine your pain. I am sure you will ask "why, why why", over and over again. I am sorry that I haven't the answers. This is such a horrible horrible senseless loss.

Please just know that we are all in your prayers. I am terribly terribly sorry and will pray that GOD will take away your pain.

Know that your son will be watching down on you. He will be smiling at you. He too will get you through this.

God Bless to you and yours.

jenbug

A human life is a story told by God.
Hans Christian Andersen

I'm sorry for your loss. You'll be in my prayers.