Vaping deaths and Kay make me worry

Californiablonde

It's really sad that vaping is becoming more and more popular. Vaping is now rampant at the school. When my son attended there, he told me about quite a few incidents, after the fact, where he walked into the boys' restroom and they were doing it in the bathroom, blatantly out in the open. He would do his business and walk out like nothing was happening.

What's also upsetting to me is that these anti-vaping online ads are being made fun of and people are saying that vaping is being blown way out of proportion. We're talking about full grown adults, in their 30's, 40's, 50's and beyond saying that vaping is harmless and the companies posting these ads are wasting their time. Now that we're hearing more about how it can be very harmful and even kill, we still have others who think it's no big deal.

AppleCori

Hi!

Nice to see you, Cali.

My younger step-son took up vaping in college, even though he never smoked cigarettes or mj (as far as I know).

I was disappointed to find this out.

It seems it is rampant in college as well.

Californiablonde

Hi!

Nice to see you, Cali.

My younger step-son took up vaping in college, even though he never smoked cigarettes or mj (as far as I know).

I was disappointed to find this out.

It seems it is rampant in college as well.
Nice to see you too, Applecori. I'm not surprised that college students are doing it as well. People even older are taking up vaping. I hope your stepson was able to kick the habit.