17 yr old son, defiant and using

InsaneCdn

I think the peeper is more like 17... the kid he is spying on is 13. This is more than curiosity.

Yes, you must protect the 13 year old.

Childofmine

one day at a time
I am so sorry for your pain and confusion, RC. When the Difficult Child is a minor that has to be so much harder. My son's truly bottom behavior didn't escalate (at least on the surface) until he was between 19 and 20.

What else can you do, other than what you have already done? Sometimes we have to completely let them go.

We're here for you on these forums. I hope you will read and reread here. There is a lot of good thinking and recovery work being done on this site.

Warm hugs. Please keep posting. We get it and we care.

BusynMember

I think the peeper is more like 17... the kid he is spying on is 13. This is more than curiosity.
Curiousity is not peeping through a peephole at seventeen. He could get into serious trouble if this were not his family...a six year age difference is considered legal sexual abuse. I know because of what happened with Psychokid.

This boy has serious issues, including sexual, and to be safe he would be living elsewhere if it were my kid. Disrespect is one thing. A peephole to spy on his sister...I would have called CPS. They would have found a safe place for him and nobody else would be in danger that he may sexually act out on them.

This kid needs serious, serious, serious and immediate help before he turns eighteen and is doing stuff like this to strangers who will not hesitate to call the cops.