You can only help so much.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
GN, I called. They were not terribly receptive... Seemed bored. Said she would schedule an interview with Belle.

Bill is still really angry (and hurt, which is the root of the anger of course). At least he is doing his best to keep Rose out of it.

BusynMember

I second GN. Who knows what she is ingesting while pregnant??? Maybe, just maybe, having CPS drug testing her so that she is clean around Charlie will help the unborn baby. Do I truly believe this? Not strongly, but we have to say we tried.

I am so sorry. You and Bill gave it a heroes attempt. Belle and Pat...bio. mom was such a horrible early influence. You did so much for both. We cant make them appreciate it, sadly.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Unfortunately, SWOT, they don't seem to care. But without that, we are stuck. We have to be available for Charlie and the little but unless/until they are caught...

The only thing I can hope and pray for is that SHE isn't using. Maybe Wyatt is. I found out last night that apparently he has a juvenile record that was sealed. SMH.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I mentioned in the WC that I would update, but given that Belle found me here once before... I'm going to hold off a few days. Let's just say it's ugly.