Really struggling right now

Beta

Albatross--thank you for your kind words and your "cyber" hug.
RN-I do too! This is too too painful an experience to waste and not come out of it better!

MommaB

hi Beta. Thank you so much for your kind words. I read some of your posts and am so sorry for what you are going through with Josh. Georgie is just 18 but I imagine no matter how old our children get it’s heart wrenching that they are so troubled and cannot acclimate to life.

This site is helping me immensely. You’re right it’s the little comments and gestures of people that make me feel they think I must have done something wrong. Yet, I have a beautiful, smart, capable and highly functional 22 year old daughter who grew up in the exact same house. I guess they don’t think about that. So I have said FU to those people.

I’m thinking about also joining a small church. My husband doesn’t want to go. He grew up in catholic schools and says he is done with organized religion. I’ll go check it out and see for myself. It’s a non denominational church.

Hope you’re having a good day. Hugs.

Beta

MommaB-I'm learning to keep things to myself and not share them unless I'm sharing with people who I know love me and know I was a good mom to Josh.

I truly hope you will check out the church near you. And if it's not a good fit, keep trying. As a pastor's wife and Christian, I have learned that there some awesome, wise, caring people out there, and then there are the others. Find a church that loves Jesus and will, in turn, love on you.